Friday, July 3, 2009

From the mouth of Abby

Scene: We are in a hotel room and Abby is banging the toilet seat against the back of the toilet while Tyrel and Jaiden are trying to sleep.
me- 'Abby! Be Quiet!'
Abby- 'Mommy, I go poo. POO NOT QUIET!!!'
needless to say I laughed so hard that I woke up Tyrel.

Scene: I am raking the grass after I mowed and Abby decides to help.
me: 'Abby, you are messing up my pile, go start your own.'
Abby: 'okay mom'
I go to help her with her pile.
Abby: 'MOM! Stop messing up my pile! It's rude.'
hmmm. I wonder where she heard that word. :)

Scene: Abby is "helping" Tyrel put a license plate on the scout trailer and a mosquito lands on him. (I'm not exactly sure what Tyrel said but I will improvise.)
Tyrel: 'Got him'
Abby: 'What's the matter Daddy?'
Tyrel: 'A mosquito landed on me'
Abby: 'Oh no, that's terrible'
That's a pretty big word for a little girl. lol

Now here is a random one that I shouldn't have laughed at but I did anyway. This just happened out of the blue.
Abby: 'Mommy, I say heck.'
great...

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! So funny. Reminds me of a little boy I know. =)

    ReplyDelete