Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Abby

After lunch I was trying to get Abby to take a nap
Me: Abby, you NEED to take a nap!
Abby: DON'T JUDGE ME!!
lol
Still trying to get her to take a nap
Me: I'm not kidding, you really need to take a nap
Abby: Your watch is telling me that I don't need a nap today.
lol
She's pretty funny and yes, she did eventually take a much needed nap.

During dinner (we were eating chicken)
Abby: Mommy, we don't eat cows. They're gross.
Me: Why are cows gross?
Abby: Because they have bums! EWW Yuck! We don't eat bums.
Me: Actually Abby, we eat cow A LOT and you really like it.
Abby: NO WAY! They are gross! I don't eat cow bums!
Me: (laughing) Yes you do Abby.
Abby: (silence)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, she's a little firecracker!

    I remember being at Sonic with Tyrel and he ordered a chicken sandwich. As he opened it he said, "I've never eaten one of these before." I gasped in horror. "We eat cows," was his defense. I'm glad that he gets some chicken every now and then! Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete