Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthdays

I celebrated my birthday last Wednesday and wonderful Tyrel let me order a camera I really wanted. (He also gave me a dutch oven and a dutch oven cookbook which I am really excited to use!) My camera arrived on Friday which happened to be my sis-in-laws birthday, so the pictures are from her party (which I took on my new camera :) ). Happy Birthday Alisa!

(no we do not eat ranch and bbq sauce on our cake) :)

This is my favorite setting on the camera. Everything is black and white except for certain colors. You can choose to bring out whatever colors you want.
Zach in his green shirt

I love this one of Jaiden



I can finally take close up pictures!

Tyrel decided we needed to have a little rodeo. Poor Sophie. :) She went a little crazy and would run around Tyrel. All the little kids (ages 3 and under) got to ride her until they fell off. I only have pictures of Zach and Jaiden but they all had a blast!







2 comments:

  1. Wow, great pictures! Looks like it was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Alex would've loved the pony ride! Awesome camera too, wish I had one. And Happy (late) Birthday! Two nights ago I went out with my friend to dinner and she pulled out this B & B "sweet pea" hand sanitizer. It was like I did a time warp and was whisked back to Aspen days, it was crazy! You used to wear sweet pea remember? It was like you were sitting right there with me. It took me a moment to realize what my friend was talking about cause I was thinking about the Janice and Nicole glory days! =) Anyways, miss ya! Hope your birthday was great!

    ReplyDelete