Thursday, November 18, 2010

Husband and Wife

So I'm not super into questionaires but I am bored. Tyrel is gone on his man trip and I can't get photosmart to work right now to upload pictures of the kids so I will do this questionaire.  (not that any of you REALLY care...) :)

What are your middle names?
His- K

Mine-Michelle

Who is older?
Tyrel but just by 3 months.

How long did you date?
3 months and were engaged for 3 month.  I know, sounds like a typical BYU Idaho engagement.  (blah)  It doesn't count though, he wasn't in school, so there!


Who said I love you first?
Ha, ha.  Tyrel.  Funny story actually.  He said it after dropping me off at my apartment and I just looked at him weird, kind of smiled and walked away....  When I went in my apartment, I said to my roomate Nicole, "I think he told me he loved me but I'm not sure... We haven't been dating that long..."   He said it 2 more times before I finally said, "Are you really telling me you love me?"  I know I made him feel stupid but it was kind of a shocker for me.  It was awhile before I said it back but he was sure persisent. :)


Who is more romantic?
I would say me.  Tyrel's idea of romance is riding a snowmobile.  lol.


Did you go to the same high school/college?
Nope

Where is the furtherest you have traveled together?
Wisconsin to get a rock crusher...


How long have you been together?
Married 7 1/2 years


Do you have any children together?
2 little girls :)


What about pets?
2 turtles and now 2 cats.  (one just showed up last week but if she catches mice, she's welcome to stay!)


Who is the smartest?
It depends on the subject but overall I am going to have to swallow my pride and say Tyrel. 


Who is the most sensitive?
ME.


Who has the worst temper?
This also depends.  I can stay calm longer about certains things but I can't keep my temper contained as long as Tyrel.


Who does the cooking?
Me.  Tyrel is a good cook though, he just works too much.


Who is more social?
Definitely Tyrel.


Who is the neat-freak?
Again, definitely Tyrel.  I'm not a messy person but Tyrel pays WAY more attention to detail than I do.


Who is the most affectionate?
In public, me.  At home, Tyrel.


Who is the most stubborn?
EQUAL.  We both have too much pride.  FYI, that's a bad thing.

Who hogs the bed?
ummmmmm, me....


Who wakes up earlier?
Tyrel usually just because of work but if he gets to sleep in, I am up earlier.


Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
Either Mexican food or a good steak house.


Where do you shop the most as a couple?
Walmart.... ya, i know.


Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
It depends on who is wrong!  Like I said, we are both pretty stubborn. 


Who proposed?
Tyrel


Who drives when you are together?
Tyrel unless he is too tired.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Tyrel. 


I realize questionaires are lame and you just wasted precious minutes in your life reading this BUT if you stayed tuned, hopefully tomorrow (er, technically later today) I will have Halloween and birthday pictures posted.

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! It was kind of weird going from hanging out with Tyrel every night to him being with you every night, but that's the way it goes! It's really fun getting to know you better through our blogs and FB. You two are a great couple & I'm glad you are both happy.

    The "I love you" part was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete