Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa Claus

Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus came to the Hamer school concert and I believe that they performed a Christmas miracle.  Abby has been scared of Santa since last year and just flat out wouldn't have anything to do with him but after a lot of coaxing, I finally got her near him!  Santa and Mrs. Claus were done seeing all the kids and just getting ready to go back to the North Pole and right then I finally convinced Abby to at least get close to Santa while I carried her.   She let Mrs. Claus hold her and Santa scooted in close to get the picture but then he talked to Abby a little and now she seems to be okay with him.  I still don't think she will sit on his lap but she says that she does like Santa now!

Jaiden was a little weary too but they had candy and that's all the convincing she needed.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment