Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Circus

Thanks to all the rain we had been having, Tyrel was able to go with us to the circus last Monday. It was so much fun and even Tyrel was really impressed by the performers although he said this was the last circus he would go to for awhile. :) Some of my pictures are really dark and I didn't get pictures of all the performers but they did some pretty cool stuff.

Abby got to ride on an elephant before it started. I was afraid she was going to be too scared to ride alone (I didn't want to pay the extra fee for me to ride!) but she had a blast.


Scary! Especially when it started to whobble.

Lions and Tigers

Jaiden devouring cotton candy

GIVE ME MORE!!! NOW!!!! (ya, she got cut off from the good stuff)

Lady riding the elephant (don't really know what the purpose of her riding them was) The guy walking by them made them do all the tricks.

Abby and me


No comments:

Post a Comment