Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Little Dancer

Abby had a dance recital about 3 weeks ago and she did so good!! I am so proud of my little dancer. Her teacher is pretty awesome too. I can't believe how much patience she has with the little kids.
Abby learned two dances (okay, actually 4 but the other 2 she learned in a couple weeks and they were big group dances.) Her first one was a jazz dance (sorry I don't have a picture of her in that costume) and the second was a ballet dance. The videos were too big to put on my blog but they are on facebook except you can only watch them if you are my friend. :)

Abby in her ballet costume

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute!! Ellie will be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn cute!
    The circus looks like it was fun. I thought it would be an outside thing so I didn't even consider going because of all this blasted rain. Maybe we'll give it a shot next year.

    ReplyDelete