Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!

Abby turned 4 on Aug. 11 (i know, i'm a little slow getting this posted). She is such a big girl! For her birthday I took Abby, Ellie (cousin/friend), and Kirra (another friend) out on the town. Try spending the day with three little 4 year old girls in town. Exhausting.... Anyway, we started the day by going to the beauty college in Rexburg to get our finger nails and toe nails painted. Those little girls were soooo excited and kept showing off their pretty fingers and toes the rest of the day. Next we just had to go to McDonalds for lunch. What kind of party would that be without McDonalds!?!? :) Then we met up with Ellie's mom and went to the movie Despicable Me in 3D. The girls had so much fun!! I was going to take pictures of it all but I was too tired...
After the girls went home, it was time to prepare for the family party. We had pizza, cake, and ice cream. All of Abby's favorites. (Okay, she could care less about eating the cake, she just wanted me to make a butterfly one.)


Then it was time for presents

New pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa Wilcox

Had to wear them



I thought I got a picture of Abby's new school outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Reiss but apparently I didn't... :(

A party is not complete without a petting zoo and horse rides. LOL. Poor Sophie....

Izzy going for a ride

Jaiden's turn

3 comments:

  1. Cool Pony! Too bad you are all the way in Idaho, Alex would go crazy over a pony at his b-day party! Happy Birthday to Abby! By the way, you were my native Idahoan roommate, why didn't you ever bring me to a tractor pull?? =) It was your job to expose me to all things Idaho. Rodeo=check, movie in a cave=check, snow mobiling=check, riding in a potato truck=check, tractor pull= FAIL. hahaha Oh how I miss those days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the party was a big hit!! Ellie had a blast and still talks about all the fabulous things she did with Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Abby had a really fun birthday! It makes me feel like my kids birthdays have been real duds!

    ReplyDelete