Saturday, September 4, 2010

Abby is in School?!?!?

Abby started school on August 23!! Preschool that is, but still my little girl is going to school! Funny story to go along with that actually. When I had called the school to make sure she was enrolled in the morning class, they told me school started August 30. Well, when August 23 came I happened to be up and ready for the day early because of my morning piano lessons and my friend happened to call me around 9:00 because her little girl is in Abby's class and she was wondering if Abby was coming to school. Needless to say, I was surprised, hurried to get Abby ready, and rushed her down to the school. Not the type of first day of school I had always pictured for my kids but I got her there (an hour late). I didn't have time to be sad that my little girl was starting school already.... Oh well. She loved her first day (and every day since). When I went to pick her up started yelling "I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!! SCHOOL IS NOT OVER!!" :)

Her picture before school. She really was excited to go, she just didn't want a picture...

I made her take a new one after school and told her to smile. Right... This is what she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment