Monday, July 11, 2011

T-ball and Rigby Lake

Hamer t-ball...  I'm the coach.  Pretty good coach, huh, with my child hanging on my legs...  lol.  Oh well, it was still fun.  :)


Jaiden up to bat

First base


That is really how she holds mitt ALL the time


Abby's turn up to bat

First base again
Ice cream party at the end
 The girls took swimming lessons in Rexburg for a week and a half, so after swimming lessons on one of those days, my mom and niece came with us and we went to Rigby Lake.  I had never been there before.  It was pretty fun. :)




2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys are having a really fun summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we go to Rigby Lake together once? I totally know I was there at least one time. So cute that you are the Tball coach! And I love the pic of your goggles! Hot mama!

    ReplyDelete