Thursday, February 5, 2009

Advice Welcome

I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing. Well actually I am still getting used to having more advanced technology. If any of you have advice on getting pictures to be the same size and such, feel free to let me know. I am also taking advice for potty training! I thought Abby was all potty trained and we were mess free, but that is not the case anymore. She has decided she doesn't want to use the potty and would rather go in her underwear. My patience is wearing thin and I am not a big fan of our house smelling like pee and doing laundry everyday just so she will have clean underwear. Like I said, advice is welcome.

1 comment:

  1. i'm TOTALLY with you on the potty-training thing. i threaten andra with wearing pull-ups, and she says "no! i wanna wear underwear!"..."then you need to go potty on the toilet. that's part of being potty-trained." i don't know if that's any good or not, but it's working for her to use the toilet (most of the time). hang in there. that's all i can say to you (i tell myself that several times a day). as far as all the advanced technology goes...i can't really help ya there. :D

    ReplyDelete