Saturday, February 7, 2009

Long Night

It was a very long night last night. Abby didn't sleep well and I'm not sure if its croup or just a cough. It sounds like croup sometimes but not nearly as bad as she had it before. Jaiden on the other hand slept all night. Not to brag or anything, but she has been doing that lately and I LOVE it.
Abby has been accident free for one and a half days. Thank you to those who had suggestions.
My new obsession if facebook. I never thought I would be sucked into it but after catching up with people I haven't seen in years, I'm addicted. I really hope the excitement wears off because my housework in suffering badly!

1 comment:

  1. hahaahahahhaa! you're hilarious! facebook is very addicting. i don't do much on it anymore, but i still get on at least once a day. i know...pathetic. :D
    sorry Abby gave ya a hard time the other night....is she still "dry"? does she stay dry at night?

    ReplyDelete