Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Harvest Time

So after a few days of making Tyrel starve while he's been driving a combine or truck (depending on weather and break downs), I decided I should finally be a good wife and mother and take him dinner while letting the kids ride in a combine. Well guess what, a major beak down that is so bad he is getting a completely different combine tomorrow. At least my intentions were good and Tyrel did get his dinner. :)
I went ahead and took a few harvest pictures while I was there because who knows when I will be so generous again. (maybe tomorrow if he's lucky) lol




Look at the top of this picture and you will see Tyrel





Question of the day: Do you think Abby is a Case or John Deere girl?
As we left the field she said "Daddy better get a green combine."



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Jaiden's hair is getting long! She's such a cutie pie! I can't believe how much we miss out on being 4 hours away :(

    ReplyDelete