Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PAYBACK!! mwahahaha!!! (evil laugh)

To the mom's reading this post, do you remember the nights of waking up with your baby 2 or 3 times a night and then hearing your husband say "The baby sleeps all night" and you just want to punch him! Well, it's payback. Apparently Abby has been waking up in the middle of the night EVERY night and I have no idea!! hahaha. Tyrel hears her and always has to get up and get her a drink. I love it. Jaiden sleeps all night (has been for quite a while :)) so I get an excellent nights sleep and I get to be the one that says "Yes, both of our kids sleep all night long" while Tyrel gives me the evil glares. hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. Boy does that sounds familiar. Both of our kids get up 3-4 times a night. I'm out of ideas!!

    ReplyDelete