Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

I know, I know. Halloween was a week ago and it's old news but I still want to put pictures of my kids on here in their costumes. Abby, of course, wanted to be a princess and since Jaiden really didn't care, she got to be a kitty cat. Friday we went to the Carnival in Terreton mostly so Abby could be there with her cousins and then we went to the Hamer Carnival because that's Abby's future school so we needed to show them support. (when I say 'we' I mean 'me and the girls', Tyrel had a scout campout) Saturday we (Tyrel and I) only took poor Abby trick or treating to the Mud Lake store. DON'T JUDGE US, she was still high on candy from the carnivals and we were really tired but needed some groceries. :) I promise, we will take her next year to more places than just the store. She was thrilled to just wear her princess dress again anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment