Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaiden!!!

Jaiden is now 1 year old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Here is a little update about Jaiden.
~ she has 1 tooth. Yes, only one and she has had it for over a month. I think that's weird :)
~ she has taken a few steps
~ she can say mine (mea) and hello (hao) along with the normal momma and daddy
~ she is a little copy cat lately. she likes to copy anything and everything Abby does or we do
~ she loves hugs and kisses from us and to give them back to us or stuffed animals, whichever is closer :D
~ and she is our little snuggle bug. She absolutley loves to put her two fingers in her mouth and lay her head on us (or stuffed animal)

I will post picture later.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Jaiden! Sorry we missed it. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it just break your heart that she's 1 now? I got so baby hungry when Bransen turned 1! Luckily (for David) I'm over it now! *for a while*
    Both of your girls are absolutely adorable! And Abby looked just like a princess in her Halloween costume!
    I loved your thankful story from Arby's. I hardly ever go anywhere without David just for that reason! I'm glad that someone was sweet enough to help you even though you told them not to. She must be a mom too!
    We should go on a double date sometime, maybe David could talk Tyrel into buying a new sled like Wyakin! HA! HA! HA! Actually, I'm pretty sure almost all of my friends hate letting their husbands talk to David! Oh, well ;)

    ReplyDelete