Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Things I'm Thankful for Today

1. A healthy Family.
2. A husband that loves me and his kids enough to feel guilty about going on his "man" trip.
3. The nice lady at Arby's who asked if I needed help while I was struggling to carry Jaiden and my tray while at the same time keeping track of Abby and dragging a high chair over to the booth and when I told her I was okay, she helped me anyway.
4. The sales people in the mall who said my kids were adorable even though one of my kids was running around knocking the clothes of the shelves (I did not think it was adorable!!!)
5. Abby's dance teacher who has SOOOOO much patience with the 3 years olds that don't listen!!
6. That Abby isn't the only girl in dance class with a short attention span. :)

1 comment:

  1. I liked that you were thankful for the nice lady that helped you in the store. I'm thankful for that as well. Especially the lady that helps pick up the lipton soup display that Ellie spills everywhere. Plus buys Ellie a donut because she cried for 20 minutes afterward. Thankful.

    ReplyDelete