Saturday, February 4, 2012

August 2011

Alright, maybe I can get caught up if I post about 1 month at a time. :)  After that, my goal is to update my blog once a month.  Sound like a lame goal??  Well, I don't think so.  I've decided that I NEED to update once a month.  Not for the people that read it (although I do love that people like to take an interest in my life and read what I write <3 ) but for me and my kids.  I don't keep a journal and my memory sucks so this is the best, easiest, and most fun way that I can think of to record my life.   So please fans, continue to read and make a comment or two because I enjoy reading them.  :)

Now onto the month of August.  It was a big month starting with Abby's 5th birthday!!
P.S.  Ignore the dates on the pictures, they are wrong!

We started the day by going to the zoo with some cousins

               One of the few times that my girls show sisterly love...  :P



<><><> Rapunzel cake the my sister made.  She's pretty amazing.
                                                New bike!






                     FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!!  August 24th
                    Jaiden had to have a picture too....
 First day of riding the bus to school!!!  (ew, I just noticed Jaidens snotty nose.... sorry)



August was also my 10 year High School class reunion!!  Geesh... I'm getting old....

Ladies night at Pizza Pie Cafe

 Some of our class with spouses and, of course, children

No comments:

Post a Comment