Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jaiden

Geez, I haven't updated my blog in quite a while....  I even forgot how to log in!  LOL   Oh well.  I will get everything caught up eventually but for now I just wanted to type what Jaiden said the other day.  That child is always making me laugh.  :)

Me: Jaiden, hurry we need to get Abby from school
Jaiden: I don't want to get Abby...
Me: Why not? She's your sister, we need to get her
Jaiden: No she's not my sister!
Me: Well who is she then?
Jaiden: Daddy's friend...

I had a good laugh over that one.  You have to imagine her saying it in a pouty voice too. 

Later that evening:
Me:  Who ate all the candy?!
Abby:  Not me
Me:  Jaiden did you eat it?
She just stares at me
Me: Where is the candy Jaiden??
Jaiden:  It's in my tummy...
lol, at least she's honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment